Discover a lip-smacking Kuttu Ka Atta recipe for fast. Nutritious, easy, and perfect for your Navratri Vrat. Try it today!
Table of Contents
Introduction to Kuttu Ka Atta
Kuttu Ka Atta, also known as buckwheat flour, is a popular choice during fasting in many Indian households. It’s gluten-free, rich in essential nutrients, and perfect for those observing Navratri, Ekadashi, or other vrat (fasts). This versatile flour is used to make a variety of delectable dishes, and we’re going to learn how to prepare a simple Kuttu Ka Atta recipe.
Ingredients for Kuttu Ka Atta Recipe for Fast
Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
- 1 cup Kuttu Ka Atta (buckwheat flour)
- 2 medium-sized potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 2-3 green chilies, finely chopped
- Sendha namak (rock salt) to taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Ghee for cooking
- Prepare the Dough: In a mixing bowl, combine Kuttu Ka Atta, mashed potatoes, green chilies, sendha namak, cumin seeds, and black pepper powder. Knead it into a smooth dough.
- Shape the Dough: Divide the dough into small portions and shape them into round discs.
- Cooking: Heat ghee in a pan. Place the discs in the pan and cook until they turn golden brown on both sides.
- Serve: Your delicious Kuttu Ka Atta recipe is ready to be served. Enjoy it with yogurt, aloo jeera, or any vrat-friendly accompaniment.
Q1: Is Kuttu Ka Atta suitable for gluten-sensitive individuals?
A1: Yes, Kuttu Ka Atta is gluten-free and an excellent option for those with gluten sensitivities.
Q2: Can I make this recipe during Navratri?
A2: Absolutely! This Kuttu Ka Atta recipe is perfect for Navratri fasting or any other vrat.
Q3: What are some variations of this recipe?
A3: You can add grated bottle gourd or spinach to the dough for a different twist.
Kuttu Ka Atta is a versatile and nutritious option for those observing fasts. This simple recipe allows you to enjoy a delicious meal without compromising on tradition or taste. Give it a try during your next vrat, and savor the flavors of this Kuttu Ka Atta delicacy.
Thank You & Happy Navratri….!